EBRI Master Class: Bioenergy, 15-16 November 2017, Birmingham
Date(s) - 15/11/2017 - 16/11/2017
EBRI, Aston University, Birmingham
Bookings are closed for this event.
Is your business seeking new market opportunities?
Designed specifically for entrepreneurs and business leaders, this tailor-made course can help you transfer knowledge and skills directly to your business. On completion of the two-day course you will be able to:
– Understand core bioenergy technologies;
– Structure a credible business case for developing new opportunities in the bioeconomy marketplace;
– Exploit the energy supply chain;
– Maximise returns on investment;
– De-risk project development;
– Streamline your planning and permitting.
To book your place email email@example.com or call 0121 204 3383.
There will be no charge for eligible* companies to attend this event.
*SME businesses located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.