EBRI Master Class: Value from Waste, 21-22 March 2018, Shrewsbury
Date(s) - 21/03/2018 - 22/03/2018
Bookings are closed for this event.
Is your business seeking new market opportunities?
Designed specifically for entrepreneurs and business leaders, this tailor-made course can help you transfer knowledge and skills directly to your business. On completion of the two-day course you will be able to:
– Understand core bioenergy technologies;
– Structure a credible business case for developing new opportunities in the bioeconomy marketplace;
– Exploit the energy supply chain;
– Maximise returns on investment;
– De-risk project development;
– Streamline your planning and permitting.
To book your place email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 204 3383.
There will be no charge for eligible* companies to attend this event.
*SME businesses located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.