Funding opportunities for bioenergy developments drop in day
Date(s) - 26/02/2015
Bookings are closed for this event.
EBRI is working with the PNO Group, Europe’s leading grants consultancy, to support SMEs in the West Midlands to identify and secure grant funding for their research activities to grow their business.
Support is available for businesses who have an interest in bioenergy, could contribute to the development of a regional bioenergy supply chain, and who promote the adoption of innovative new bioenergy technologies across the West Midlands.
Book in for a one to one meeting with experts from EBRI and the PNO Group to discuss how EBRI can support you to move your bioenergy projects forward. Talk through:
- What funding can mean for your business
- Funding opportunities
- Developing grant winning projects
- Getting help with writing bids
- Becoming involved in European projects
- How EBRI can support your business to move forward with its bioenergy ambitions