Master Class: Sustainability, Energy and Bioproducts
Date(s) - 16/11/2021 - 17/11/2021
New Beacon Group, Stafford
EBRI Master Class
Sustainability, Energy and Bioproducts: Opportunities for your Business
Are you a business in Staffordshire seeking guidance on how to:
- Reuse, recycle or reduce your waste?
- Meet your customer and investor demands to demonstrate your commitment to sustainability?
- Develop new, innovative, low carbon goods and services from waste?
- Link into the ever expanding green industry supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts?
- Enhance your energy systems?
The Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) at Aston University is now running a new series of its highly acclaimed Master Class to help business decision makers and entrepreneurs explore the growing bioeconomy and the opportunities it offers.
“96% of attendees have rated it ‘Excellent’ or ‘Very Good’.”*
Topics covered in this two-day course will include:
- Putting Sustainability into Practice
- Carbon Footprint Assessment
- Opportunities from Waste
- Insights into New Technologies and Bioproducts
- Energy Efficiency Solutions
Register now – places are limited
There is no charge for eligible companies to attend this event. Contact us now to book a place.
Call: 0121 204 3383
* Surveys issued to 90 EBRI Master Class attendees 2017-2018