At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for companies in Ross-on-Wye wanting to reduce carbon footprint, and establish brand-new revenue streams from waste products.
More and more consumers want to buy from organizations with sustainability at the heart of their service. Research has shown that sustainability has genuine business advantages when integrated in to a firm’s operations including boosted brand image and competitive advantage, enhanced performance and profits, as well as lowered expenses and waste.
In order to help businesses maximise their opportunities by embracing sustainability best practice, we are offering one-to-one health checks to help companies in Ross-on-Wye get to grips with their sustainability objectives and to resolve energy, waste and environmental challenges.
We now offer bespoke one-to-one health checks to help your company:
– Get to grips with your sustainability objectives.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental challenges.
– Use innovation to get the best out of your company resources.
– Get practical knowledge to go into brand-new green markets.
Our health checks can help you find means to:
– Reuse, recycle or minimize your waste.
– Meet your client and investor demands to show your commitment to sustainability.
– Develop new, innovative, low carbon goods and services from waste.
– Link into the ever expanding environment-friendly industry supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
During a 30 min health check session, EBRI will discuss the particular sustainability challenge that the business is facing to make sure that its team of experts can then create a bespoke summary of their recommendations, research findings and other useful information to help the business.
This will be provided a few days later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email email@example.com
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.