New support from EBRI – 2021
More and more customers want to buy from suppliers with sustainability at the heart of their business. Research has shown that sustainability has real business benefits when integrated into a firm’s operations including improved brand image and competitive advantage, increased productivity and profits, as well as reduced costs and waste.
In order to help businesses in the West Midlands maximise their opportunities by adopting sustainability best practice, the Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) at Aston University is offering one-to-one health checks to help companies get to grips with their sustainability goals and to solve energy, waste and environmental challenges.
We are now offering bespoke one-to-one health checks to help your business:
- Get to grips with your sustainability goals.
- Solve energy, waste and environmental challenges.
- Use innovation to get the best out of your company resources.
- Get knowledge to enter new green markets.
- Reuse, recycle or reduce your waste.
- Meet your customer and investor demands to demonstrate your commitment to sustainability.
- Develop new, innovative, low carbon goods and services from waste.
- Link into the ever expanding green industry supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
- Enhance your energy systems.
During a 30 minute health check session, EBRI will discuss the particular sustainability challenge that the company is facing so that its team of experts can then devise a bespoke summary of their recommendations, research findings and other useful information to help the business. This will be provided a few days later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.