At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for organizations in Bridgnorth wanting to lower carbon footprint, and develop brand-new income streams from waste products.
More and more clients desire to purchase from organizations with sustainability at the heart of their business. Research has shown that sustainability has genuine business benefits when incorporated into a firm’s operations including boosted brand image and competitive advantage, increased productivity and revenues, as well as lowered costs and waste.
In order to help organizations maximise their chances by embracing sustainability best practice, we are offering one-to-one health checks to help companies in Bridgnorth get to grips with their sustainability goals and to address energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
We currently provide custom one-to-one health checks to aid your business:
– Get to grips with your sustainability objectives.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
– Use innovation to obtain the best out of your business resources.
– Get practical knowledge to get into new environment-friendly markets.
Our health checks can aid you discover means to:
– Reuse, recycle or minimize your waste.
– Meet your customer and investor demands to demonstrate your dedication to sustainability.
– Develop brand-new, ingenious, low carbon products and services from waste.
– Link into the ever broadening eco-friendly industry supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
During a 30 minute health check session, EBRI will go over the particular sustainability challenge that the business is taking on to ensure that its team of experts can then design a bespoke summary of their recommendations, research findings and other helpful information to aid the business.
This will be provided a few days later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email email@example.com
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.