At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for companies in Redditch aiming to reduce carbon footprint, and create brand-new revenue streams from waste materials.
The Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) is a first-rate centre for sustainability innovation. We create options to assist companies and governments achieve Net Zero targets, and transform waste products into new eco friendly goods. More and more customers want to purchase from organizations with sustainability at the heart of their service. Research has shown that sustainability has genuine business benefits when incorporated into a company’s operations including improved brand image and competitive advantage, boosted performance and profits, as well as reduced costs and waste.
In order to help organizations increase their possibilities by taking on sustainability best practice, we are providing one-to-one health checks to assist companies in Redditch get to grips with their sustainability objectives and to solve energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
We currently provide bespoke one-to-one health checks to assist your organization:
– Get to grips with your sustainability objectives.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
– Use innovation to get the best out of your company resources.
– Get expertise to go into brand-new eco-friendly markets.
Our health checks can assist you discover means to:
– Reuse, recycle or reduce your waste.
– Meet your consumer and investor needs to show your dedication to sustainability.
– Develop brand-new, innovative, low carbon products and services from waste.
– Link in to the ever broadening eco-friendly sector supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
Throughout a 30 min health check session, EBRI will discuss the particular sustainability task that the business is experiencing to make sure that its team of experts can then create a bespoke summary of their suggestions, research findings and various other valuable information to help the business.
This will be provided a few days later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.