Book a 30 minute consultation at no cost to your business
As customer demand for low carbon goods and services is rising, it is becoming increasingly important for suppliers to demonstrate their carbon footprint. More and more businesses are reviewing their supply chain emissions. All of these factors will drive future growth in the low carbon market sectors including bioenergy, energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
The Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) can help you explore these increasingly important, vibrant markets.
Contact us for a virtual consultation.
How you can benefit from our support:
- Produce new high value materials from waste which can be commercialised
- Create new value-from-waste products by turning them into energy
- Generate new value from better management of energy use and generation, using advanced control systems to optimise heating, cooling and electricity
- Develop new opportunities in emerging and disruptive marketplaces
- Connect to other companies in the energy and bioproducts supply chains
EBRI can provide you with the following:
Specialist advice and guidance
- Biological processes
- Energy from waste
- Energy systems
- Thermal processes
- Value Chain
- Market overviews to identify the commercial potential of your specific process or product
- Economic feasibility studies – an assessment of your proposed technology, including risk and return
- Evaluation and optimisation of a process’ supply chain
- Desk research on feedstock properties to enable comparison and selection
Technology advice and assessment to help you identify the best process for a specific product or a given feedstock.
Process modelling – We can develop simple models for your existing or planned processes and technologies in the areas of bioenergy, waste to energy and bioproducts that enable you to:
- Design new processes using existing technologies
- Improve energy efficiency of an existing process
- Determine process emissions and identify carbon saving opportunities
- Determine the technical and economic feasibility of specific technologies and feedstocks
- Technically assess new technologies being developed
- Determine process monitoring, control and scale-up requirements
- Develop sustainable value chains
- Optimise supply chain performance
- Improve supply and value chain logistics
- Suggest business (inbound logistics) improvement ideas after testing them in risk free environment
- Recommend automation and control alternatives for production lines
Book a 30 minute consultation with us by emailing [email protected] or call us on 0121 204 3383.
We can hold this with you online or by teleconference whichever suits you best.
There is no cost for eligible* companies to have a consultation with EBRI.