Master Class: Sustainability, Energy and Bioproducts
Date(s) - 07/04/2022 - 01/07/2023
EBRI Master Class
Sustainability, Energy and Bioproducts: Opportunities for your Business
Are you a business in the West Midlands seeking guidance on how to:
- Reuse, recycle or reduce your waste?
- Meet your customer and investor demands to demonstrate your commitment to sustainability?
- Develop new, innovative, low carbon goods and services from waste?
- Link into the ever expanding green industry supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts?
- Enhance your energy systems?
The Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) at Aston University is now running a new series of its highly acclaimed Master Class to help business decision makers and entrepreneurs explore the growing bioeconomy and the opportunities it offers.
“92% of attendees have rated it ‘Excellent’ or ‘Very Good’.”*
Topics covered in this two-day course will include:
- Putting Sustainability into Practice
- Carbon Footprint Assessment
- Opportunities from Waste
- Insights into New Technologies and Bioproducts
- Energy Efficiency Solutions
New dates to be announced – contact us now to reserve a place.
There is no charge for eligible** companies to attend this event. Contact us now to register your interest.
Email: [email protected]
Call: 0121 204 3383
* Survey feedback from 49 business delegates who attended the EBRI Sustainability, Energy & Bioproducts Master Class events in November 2021 and March and April 2022. 69.4% of attendees rated the EBRI Master Class ‘Excellent’; 22.4% rated it ‘Very Good’; and 8.2% rated it ‘Good’.
** SME businesses located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.