Is your business seeking new opportunities in the bioeconomy marketplace including biomass, biorefining, bioenergy, biofuels and biobased products?
Are you interested in:
- Creating new value from waste products by turning them into energy?
- Producing new high value materials from waste which can be commercialised?
- Generating new value from better management of energy use and generation, using advanced control systems to optimise heating, cooling and electricity?
- Developing new opportunities in emerging and disruptive marketplaces, such as the ‘internet of energy’?
EBRI is running an innovative programme to help SMEs in the West Midlands* stimulate business start-up and growth, as well as the development of new products and services
How you can benefit
EBRI offers your business the following opportunities:
- Technology Business Support
Gain access to EBRI’s pyrolysis and gasification test facilities, as well as help with feedstock analysis. In addition to this, company reports on viability and technology requirements can take place at your premises and/or at EBRI’s laboratories.
- Economic Feasibility Studies
EBRI can provide you with an assessment of the nature of the proposed technology, and economic assessments of risk and return.
EBRI will be holding a series of tailor-made workshops and seminars specifically for business decision makers and entrepreneurs to build awareness of bioenergy, energy systems and their applications.
Get in touch
Call: 0121 204 3383 or alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire