Is your business seeking new opportunities in the bioeconomy marketplace including biomass, biorefining, bioenergy, biofuels and biobased products?
Are you interested in:
- Creating new value from waste products by turning them into energy?
- Producing new high value materials from waste which can be commercialised?
- Generating new value from better management of energy use and generation, using advanced control systems to optimise heating, cooling and electricity?
- Developing new opportunities in emerging and disruptive marketplaces, such as the ‘internet of energy’?
EBRI is running an innovative programme to help SMEs in the West Midlands* stimulate business start-up and growth, as well as the development of new products and services
How you can benefit
EBRI offers you the following opportunities at no cost to your business:
- Specialist advice and guidance – contact us for a virtual consultation.
- Tailored reports – including market overviews and economic feasibility studies. Providing you with an assessment of the product or service you are looking to develop.
- Technology advice and assessment – to help you identify the best process for a specific product or a given feedstock.
- Process modelling – We can develop simple models for your existing or planned processes and technologies in the areas of bioenergy, waste to energy and bioproducts.
- Events – EBRI will be holding a series of tailor-made workshops and seminars specifically for business decision makers and entrepreneurs to build awareness of bioenergy, energy systems and their applications.
# See low carbon opportunities for business
Get in touch
T: 0121 204 3383
* West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.