Get funded for a bioenergy research, training or knowledge transfer experience at EBRI
The Marie Sklodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships enable eligible applicants to come to the European Bioenergy Research Institute at Aston University for a period of 12 – 24 months.
Fellowships enable you to:
- Undertake world class research
- Undertake career development
- Transfer knowledge.
Read the Guide for Applicants, it will enable you to fully appreciate the aims and objectives of the scheme.
You are eligible if:
- You are in possession of a doctoral degree or have at least 4 years of full-time equivalent research experience
- At the time of the deadline for submission, you have not resided or carried out your main activity (work, studies, etc) in the country of your host organisation for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to 11th September 2014.
- Experience suggests that successful researchers will have strong CVs, with 10+ strong publications (high-ranking, international journals) plus a good range of experience (teaching, industry/non-academic, PhD supervision).
If this opportunity sounds interesting, please follow the steps below:
- Identify a potential project theme (take a look at Aston University’s bioenergy research expertise).
- Identify a potential Aston University host at EBRI. You will need to make this selection based on your expertise and your intended project. Be ambitious! Think multi-disciplinary and inter-sectoral – use this opportunity to significantly boost your career.
- Once you have completed the above steps and are satisfied that you have a potentially novel and complementary theme for a research project, please send a description of your potential theme, Aston University host and a description of the potential project, accompanied by your full academic CV to Paul Knobbs, European Funding Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please keep the description to no more than 250 words.)
The current deadline is 11th September 2014. If you are interested you must send the requested documents by 31st July 2014 for this call. The next call opens in March 2015.