At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for companies in Aldridge seeking to lower carbon footprint, and develop new income streams from waste products.
More and more clients want to buy from companies with sustainability at the heart of their company. Research has revealed that sustainability has genuine business benefits when incorporated in to a firm’s procedures including boosted brand image and competitive advantage, increased productivity and revenues, as well as reduced expenses and waste.
In order to help companies maximise their chances by adopting sustainability best practice, we are offering one-to-one health checks to assist companies in Aldridge get to grips with their sustainability goals and to solve energy, waste and environmental obstacles.
We currently provide bespoke one-to-one health checks to aid your organization:
– Get to grips with your sustainability objectives.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental obstacles.
– Use innovation to get the very best out of your company resources.
– Get knowledge to go into brand-new green markets.
Our health checks can help you discover ways to:
– Reuse, recycle or lower your waste.
– Meet your client and investor demands to demonstrate your commitment to sustainability.
– Develop new, ingenious, low carbon goods and services from waste.
– Link in to the ever increasing eco-friendly market supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
During a 30 min health check session, EBRI will go over the particular sustainability challenge that the company is experiencing to make sure that its team of experts can then devise a bespoke summary of their recommendations, research findings and various other beneficial information to help the business.
This will be provided a few days later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email email@example.com
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.