At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for businesses in Bedworth wanting to minimize carbon footprint, and establish new income streams from waste products.
The Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) is a world-class centre for sustainability development. We create services to help organizations and governments achieve Net Zero targets, and transform waste materials into brand-new eco friendly products. More and more consumers wish to buy from organizations with sustainability at the heart of their service. Research has revealed that sustainability has real business advantages when integrated into a company’s procedures including boosted brand image and competitive advantage, increased performance and profits, in addition to lowered costs and waste.
In order to assist organizations maximise their possibilities by adopting sustainability best practice, we are offering one-to-one health checks to assist firms in Bedworth get to grips with their sustainability objectives and to solve energy, waste and environmental challenges.
We now provide custom one-to-one health checks to help your company:
– Get to grips with your sustainability goals.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
– Use innovation to get the best out of your business resources.
– Get expertise to get into new environment-friendly markets.
Our health checks can aid you discover means to:
– Reuse, recycle or minimize your waste.
– Meet your client and investor demands to demonstrate your commitment to sustainability.
– Develop brand-new, innovative, low carbon goods and solutions from waste.
– Link in to the ever broadening environment-friendly sector supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
During a 30 minute health check session, EBRI will go over the particular sustainability problem that the company is facing so that its team of experts can then develop a bespoke summary of their suggestions, research findings and other valuable information to assist the business.
This will be provided a few days later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email email@example.com
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.