At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for companies in the Bilston wanting to lower carbon footprint, and establish new revenue streams from waste products.
The Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) is a world-class centre for sustainability development. We create services to assist organizations and governments attain Net Zero targets, and transform waste materials into brand-new environmentally friendly goods. More and more customers intend to purchase from suppliers with sustainability at the heart of their service. Research has revealed that sustainability has genuine business benefits when incorporated into a company’s operations including improved brand image and competitive advantage, enhanced efficiency and profits, as well as reduced expenses and waste.
In order to assist organizations maximise their opportunities by taking on sustainability best practice, we are providing one-to-one health checks to assist companies in Bilston get to grips with their sustainability objectives and to address energy, waste and environmental obstacles.
We currently provide custom one-to-one health checks to assist your organization:
– Get to grips with your sustainability goals.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental challenges.
– Use innovation to get the best out of your business resources.
– Get knowledge to enter into brand-new eco-friendly markets.
Our health checks can aid you discover methods to:
– Reuse, recycle or lower your waste.
– Meet your customer and investor demands to show your commitment to sustainability.
– Develop new, cutting-edge, low carbon products and solutions from waste.
– Link into the ever broadening green industry supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
During a 30 minute health check session, EBRI will go over the particular sustainability problem that the business is experiencing to ensure that its team of experts can then design a bespoke summary of their suggestions, research findings and various other useful information to assist the business.
This will be provided a few days later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email email@example.com
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.