At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for businesses in Bloxwich looking to decrease carbon footprint, and develop brand-new revenue streams from waste materials.
The Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) is a first-rate centre for sustainability development. We develop solutions to assist businesses and governments attain Net Zero targets, and turn waste materials into brand-new sustainable products. More and more clients want to buy from organizations with sustainability at the heart of their organization. Research has shown that sustainability has real business advantages when integrated in to a company’s procedures including boosted brand image and competitive advantage, enhanced efficiency and profits, in addition to decreased costs and waste.
In order to help organizations maximise their possibilities by taking on sustainability best practice, we are offering one-to-one health checks to help companies in Bloxwich get to grips with their sustainability goals and to address energy, waste and environmental obstacles.
We now provide custom one-to-one health checks to help your company:
– Get to grips with your sustainability objectives.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental challenges.
– Use innovation to get the very best out of your business assets.
– Get expertise to go into brand-new eco-friendly markets.
Our health checks can aid you find methods to:
– Reuse, recycle or lower your waste.
– Meet your client and investor demands to demonstrate your dedication to sustainability.
– Develop new, ingenious, low carbon products and services from waste.
– Link into the ever increasing green sector supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
Throughout a 30 min health check session, EBRI will review the particular sustainability task that the firm is experiencing so that its team of specialists can then develop a bespoke summary of their recommendations, research findings and various other helpful information to assist the business.
This will be provided later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email [email protected]
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.