At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for businesses in Brierley Hill seeking to minimize carbon footprint, and create new revenue streams from waste products.
The Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) is a first-rate centre for sustainability advancement. We establish solutions to help businesses and governments achieve Net Zero targets, and transform waste products into new environmentally friendly products. More and more consumers wish to purchase from providers with sustainability at the heart of their business. Research has revealed that sustainability has genuine business benefits when integrated in to a firm’s procedures including improved brand image and competitive advantage, increased productivity and revenues, along with decreased costs and waste.
In order to help organizations maximise their opportunities by adopting sustainability best practice, we are providing one-to-one health checks to aid firms in Brierley Hill get to grips with their sustainability objectives and to resolve energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
We now offer custom one-to-one health checks to help your company:
– Get to grips with your sustainability objectives.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental obstacles.
– Use innovation to obtain the best out of your company assets.
– Get practical knowledge to go into brand-new eco-friendly markets.
Our health checks can aid you discover methods to:
– Reuse, recycle or decrease your waste.
– Meet your customer and investor needs to show your commitment to sustainability.
– Develop brand-new, ingenious, low carbon products and solutions from waste.
– Link into the ever increasing green sector supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
Throughout a 30 min health check session, EBRI will talk about the particular sustainability task that the business is experiencing to ensure that its team of experts can then devise a bespoke summary of their suggestions, research findings and various other beneficial information to aid the business.
This will be provided a few days later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email [email protected]
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.