At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for organizations in Bromsgrove aiming to reduce carbon footprint, and establish brand-new revenue streams from waste materials.
More and more customers want to purchase from organizations with sustainability at the heart of their business. Research has revealed that sustainability has real business benefits when incorporated into a firm’s operations including boosted brand image and competitive advantage, enhanced efficiency and profits, as well as minimized costs and waste.
In order to assist businesses maximise their opportunities by adopting sustainability best practice, we are offering one-to-one health checks to aid business in Bromsgrove get to grips with their sustainability objectives and to resolve energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
We currently offer custom one-to-one health checks to aid your business:
– Get to grips with your sustainability objectives.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental obstacles.
– Use innovation to obtain the very best out of your business assets.
– Get practical knowledge to get into brand-new green markets.
Our health checks can aid you discover methods to:
– Reuse, recycle or lower your waste.
– Meet your client and investor needs to demonstrate your dedication to sustainability.
– Develop brand-new, ingenious, low carbon products and solutions from waste.
– Link into the ever expanding green industry supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
During a 30 minute health check session, EBRI will go over the particular sustainability challenge that the company is facing to make sure that its team of specialists can then develop a bespoke summary of their suggestions, research findings and various other useful information to aid the business.
This will be provided later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email [email protected]
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.