At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for businesses in Burton-upon-Trent wanting to lower carbon footprint, and create new income streams from waste materials.
More and more customers want to buy from companies with sustainability at the heart of their service. Research has revealed that sustainability has genuine business advantages when incorporated in to a company’s procedures including boosted brand image and competitive advantage, raised performance and revenues, as well as lowered costs and waste.
In order to help companies maximise their possibilities by embracing sustainability best practice, we are offering one-to-one health checks to aid firms in Burton-upon-Trent get to grips with their sustainability objectives and to solve energy, waste and environmental challenges.
We now offer custom one-to-one health checks to help your company:
– Get to grips with your sustainability goals.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
– Use innovation to obtain the best out of your business assets.
– Get expertise to get into new green markets.
Our health checks can assist you uncover ways to:
– Reuse, recycle or reduce your waste.
– Meet your client and investor demands to demonstrate your dedication to sustainability.
– Develop brand-new, innovative, low carbon products and services from waste.
– Link in to the ever expanding eco-friendly industry supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
Throughout a 30 min health check session, EBRI will go over the particular sustainability challenge that the company is encountering so that its team of experts can then develop a bespoke summary of their recommendations, research findings and various other helpful information to aid the business.
This will be provided later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email [email protected]
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.