At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for organizations in Cannock aiming to decrease carbon footprint, and create brand-new revenue streams from waste products.
More and more clients want to purchase from organizations with sustainability at the heart of their business. Research has revealed that sustainability has real business benefits when incorporated in to a company’s operations including boosted brand image and competitive advantage, increased performance and revenues, as well as reduced costs and waste.
In order to help organizations maximise their possibilities by taking on sustainability best practice, we are offering one-to-one health checks to assist companies in Cannock get to grips with their sustainability objectives and to solve energy, waste and environmental challenges.
We now provide bespoke one-to-one health checks to help your company:
– Get to grips with your sustainability objectives.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
– Use innovation to obtain the very best out of your company assets.
– Get expertise to go into new green markets.
Our health checks can aid you discover ways to:
– Reuse, recycle or lower your waste.
– Meet your customer and investor demands to show your dedication to sustainability.
– Develop brand-new, ingenious, low carbon goods and solutions from waste.
– Link into the ever broadening environment-friendly sector supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
Throughout a 30 minute health check session, EBRI will discuss the particular sustainability challenge that the firm is encountering to make sure that its team of experts can then devise a bespoke summary of their suggestions, research findings and various other beneficial information to help the business.
This will be provided later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email [email protected]
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.