At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for companies in Coventry seeking to minimize carbon footprint, and develop brand-new income streams from waste products.
The Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) is a first-rate centre for sustainability innovation. We create services to aid businesses and governments accomplish Net Zero targets, and transform waste materials into brand-new sustainable products. An increasing number of customers intend to purchase from suppliers with sustainability at the heart of their company. Research has revealed that sustainability has real business benefits when incorporated into a firm’s operations including boosted brand image and competitive advantage, enhanced productivity and revenues, along with decreased costs and waste.
In order to aid companies maximise their possibilities by taking on sustainability best practice, we are providing one-to-one health checks to assist firms in Coventry get to grips with their sustainability objectives and to solve energy, waste and environmental challenges.
We now provide custom one-to-one health checks to aid your company:
– Get to grips with your sustainability objectives.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental obstacles.
– Use innovation to get the best out of your company assets.
– Get practical knowledge to get into new green markets.
Our health checks can help you find means to:
– Reuse, recycle or minimize your waste.
– Meet your client and investor demands to show your commitment to sustainability.
– Develop brand-new, innovative, low carbon goods and solutions from waste.
– Link in to the ever increasing green market supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
During a 30 min health check session, EBRI will review the particular sustainability challenge that the firm is taking on to make sure that its team of experts can then develop a bespoke summary of their recommendations, research findings and various other useful information to assist the business.
This will be provided a few days later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email email@example.com
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.