At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for companies in Darlaston seeking to minimize carbon footprint, and create new revenue streams from waste materials.
The Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) is a world-class centre for sustainability development. We establish options to help businesses and governments achieve Net Zero targets, and turn waste products into new environmentally friendly goods. A growing number of customers intend to purchase from organizations with sustainability at the heart of their business. Research has shown that sustainability has genuine business advantages when incorporated in to a firm’s procedures including improved brand image and competitive advantage, enhanced efficiency and revenues, along with lowered costs and waste.
In order to aid companies maximise their opportunities by taking on sustainability best practice, we are offering one-to-one health checks to help firms in Darlaston get to grips with their sustainability objectives and to solve energy, waste and environmental obstacles.
We now offer custom one-to-one health checks to aid your organization:
– Get to grips with your sustainability goals.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental obstacles.
– Use innovation to get the best out of your company assets.
– Get expertise to go into new eco-friendly markets.
Our health checks can assist you discover means to:
– Reuse, recycle or decrease your waste.
– Meet your customer and investor needs to demonstrate your dedication to sustainability.
– Develop new, ingenious, low carbon goods and services from waste.
– Link into the ever expanding environment-friendly industry supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
During a 30 min health check session, EBRI will go over the particular sustainability problem that the business is experiencing to ensure that its team of specialists can then design a bespoke summary of their recommendations, research findings and various other beneficial information to assist the business.
This will be provided a few days later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email email@example.com
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.