At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for businesses in Dudley seeking to decrease carbon footprint, and create new revenue streams from waste products.
More and more clients want to buy from organizations with sustainability at the heart of their organization. Research has revealed that sustainability has genuine business benefits when integrated in to a company’s procedures including improved brand image and competitive advantage, enhanced efficiency and revenues, as well as lowered expenses and waste.
In order to help companies maximise their possibilities by embracing sustainability best practice, we are providing one-to-one health checks to assist companies in Dudley get to grips with their sustainability goals and to solve energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
We now provide bespoke one-to-one health checks to aid your business:
– Get to grips with your sustainability objectives.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
– Use innovation to get the very best out of your business resources.
– Get knowledge to get into new green markets.
Our health checks can aid you discover ways to:
– Reuse, recycle or lower your waste.
– Meet your client and investor needs to demonstrate your dedication to sustainability.
– Develop brand-new, ingenious, low carbon goods and solutions from waste.
– Link in to the ever expanding environment-friendly sector supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
During a 30 minute health check session, EBRI will talk about the particular sustainability challenge that the business is experiencing to make sure that its team of specialists can then create a bespoke summary of their suggestions, research findings and other helpful information to aid the business.
This will be provided later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email [email protected]
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.