At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for organizations in Halesowen looking to lower carbon footprint, and establish new income streams from waste materials.
More and more customers want to purchase from suppliers with sustainability at the heart of their service. Research has shown that sustainability has genuine business benefits when integrated in to a firm’s operations including boosted brand image and competitive advantage, boosted performance and revenues, as well as decreased expenses and waste.
In order to aid businesses maximise their chances by adopting sustainability best practice, we are offering one-to-one health checks to help companies in Halesowen get to grips with their sustainability objectives and to solve energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
We currently provide bespoke one-to-one health checks to help your organization:
– Get to grips with your sustainability objectives.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental obstacles.
– Use innovation to obtain the very best out of your company assets.
– Get knowledge to enter new eco-friendly markets.
Our health checks can assist you discover means to:
– Reuse, recycle or decrease your waste.
– Meet your customer and investor needs to show your commitment to sustainability.
– Develop new, ingenious, low carbon goods and services from waste.
– Link in to the ever expanding environment-friendly market supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
During a 30 minute health check session, EBRI will go over the particular sustainability problem that the firm is encountering to make sure that its team of experts can then design a bespoke summary of their suggestions, research findings and other helpful information to help the business.
This will be provided a few days later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.