At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for organizations in Hereford looking to minimize carbon footprint, and create new income streams from waste materials.
More and more customers desire to purchase from companies with sustainability at the heart of their business. Research has shown that sustainability has genuine business advantages when integrated into a firm’s operations including boosted brand image and competitive advantage, enhanced efficiency and revenues, as well as reduced expenses and waste.
In order to aid companies maximise their opportunities by adopting sustainability best practice, we are offering one-to-one health checks to aid business in Hereford get to grips with their sustainability goals and to resolve energy, waste and environmental obstacles.
We now provide custom one-to-one health checks to assist your business:
– Get to grips with your sustainability goals.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
– Use innovation to obtain the very best out of your company assets.
– Get knowledge to enter into brand-new eco-friendly markets.
Our health checks can aid you discover ways to:
– Reuse, recycle or decrease your waste.
– Meet your consumer and investor demands to demonstrate your dedication to sustainability.
– Develop brand-new, ingenious, low carbon goods and services from waste.
– Link into the ever expanding eco-friendly market supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
Throughout a 30 minute health check session, EBRI will discuss the particular sustainability problem that the business is encountering to make sure that its team of experts can then create a bespoke summary of their recommendations, research findings and various other valuable information to aid the business.
This will be provided a few days later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email email@example.com
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.