At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for organizations in Herefordshire seeking to lower carbon footprint, and create brand-new income streams from waste products.
The Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) is a world-class centre for sustainability innovation. We create services to help companies and governments achieve Net Zero targets, and transform waste products into new eco friendly goods. More and more clients want to purchase from providers with sustainability at the heart of their company. Research has shown that sustainability has real business advantages when integrated in to a company’s procedures including improved brand image and competitive advantage, raised efficiency and profits, as well as reduced expenses and waste.
In order to assist companies maximise their chances by taking on sustainability best practice, we are providing one-to-one health checks to aid firms in Herefordshire get to grips with their sustainability goals and to address energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
We currently offer custom one-to-one health checks to help your business:
– Get to grips with your sustainability goals.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental obstacles.
– Use innovation to get the very best out of your company assets.
– Get practical knowledge to go into brand-new green markets.
Our health checks can aid you find methods to:
– Reuse, recycle or reduce your waste.
– Meet your customer and investor needs to show your dedication to sustainability.
– Develop new, innovative, low carbon goods and solutions from waste.
– Link into the ever expanding green industry supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
Throughout a 30 min health check session, EBRI will discuss the particular sustainability problem that the company is facing to ensure that its team of specialists can then devise a bespoke summary of their recommendations, research findings and various other helpful information to assist the business.
This will be provided later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email [email protected]
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.