At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for businesses in Kenilworth seeking to reduce carbon footprint, and develop brand-new income streams from waste materials.
More and more customers desire to purchase from suppliers with sustainability at the heart of their service. Research has shown that sustainability has real business advantages when integrated into a firm’s operations including boosted brand image and competitive advantage, enhanced performance and profits, as well as minimized costs and waste.
In order to help businesses increase their chances by adopting sustainability best practice, we are providing one-to-one health checks to aid firms in Kenilworth get to grips with their sustainability goals and to solve energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
We currently offer custom one-to-one health checks to assist your company:
– Get to grips with your sustainability goals.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
– Use innovation to get the best out of your business resources.
– Get expertise to go into new green markets.
Our health checks can assist you uncover means to:
– Reuse, recycle or reduce your waste.
– Meet your customer and investor needs to show your commitment to sustainability.
– Develop brand-new, cutting-edge, low carbon products and services from waste.
– Link into the ever expanding environment-friendly sector supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
During a 30 min health check session, EBRI will review the particular sustainability task that the company is facing to ensure that its team of experts can then develop a bespoke summary of their recommendations, research findings and various other beneficial information to aid the business.
This will be provided later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email [email protected]
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.