At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for companies in Kidderminster aiming to reduce carbon footprint, and create new income streams from waste materials.
More and more consumers desire to purchase from companies with sustainability at the heart of their business. Research has revealed that sustainability has real business benefits when integrated into a firm’s procedures including improved brand image and competitive advantage, enhanced productivity and earnings, as well as lowered costs and waste.
In order to assist companies maximise their possibilities by embracing sustainability best practice, we are providing one-to-one health checks to aid business in Kidderminster get to grips with their sustainability goals and to address energy, waste and environmental obstacles.
We now provide custom one-to-one health checks to assist your company:
– Get to grips with your sustainability goals.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental obstacles.
– Use innovation to get the best out of your company assets.
– Get knowledge to go into new eco-friendly markets.
Our health checks can aid you find ways to:
– Reuse, recycle or decrease your waste.
– Meet your consumer and investor demands to show your dedication to sustainability.
– Develop brand-new, innovative, low carbon products and solutions from waste.
– Link into the ever broadening environment-friendly market supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
During a 30 minute health check session, EBRI will go over the particular sustainability problem that the company is taking on so that its team of specialists can then create a bespoke summary of their recommendations, research findings and other valuable information to assist the business.
This will be provided later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email [email protected]
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.