At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for businesses Ledbury wanting to lower carbon footprint, and establish brand-new income streams from waste products.
The Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) is a world-class centre for sustainability technology. We establish options to aid businesses and governments achieve Net Zero targets, and turn waste materials into brand-new eco friendly goods. An increasing number of customers intend to purchase from providers with sustainability at the heart of their organization. Research has revealed that sustainability has genuine business benefits when incorporated into a company’s procedures including enhanced brand image and competitive advantage, increased productivity and earnings, along with minimized costs and waste.
In order to help companies maximise their chances by adopting sustainability best practice, we are providing one-to-one health checks to help firms in Ledbury get to grips with their sustainability goals and to resolve energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
We currently provide custom one-to-one health checks to assist your organization:
– Get to grips with your sustainability goals.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
– Use innovation to get the very best out of your company assets.
– Get knowledge to enter brand-new green markets.
Our health checks can help you find means to:
– Reuse, recycle or decrease your waste.
– Meet your customer and investor needs to show your dedication to sustainability.
– Develop brand-new, ingenious, low carbon products and solutions from waste.
– Link in to the ever expanding environment-friendly sector supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
Throughout a 30 minute health check session, EBRI will go over the particular sustainability task that the company is taking on to make sure that its team of specialists can then devise a bespoke summary of their recommendations, research findings and various other helpful information to assist the business.
This will be provided a few days later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email email@example.com
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.