At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for companies in Leominster aiming to reduce carbon footprint, and create brand-new revenue streams from waste products.
The Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) is a first-rate centre for sustainability development. We develop options to assist businesses and governments achieve Net Zero targets, and transform waste materials into brand-new environmentally friendly goods. A growing number of consumers want to buy from providers with sustainability at the heart of their organization. Research has shown that sustainability has genuine business advantages when integrated in to a firm’s operations including enhanced brand image and competitive advantage, boosted productivity and earnings, as well as decreased expenses and waste.
In order to aid companies increase their opportunities by taking on sustainability best practice, we are providing one-to-one health checks to assist companies in Leominster get to grips with their sustainability goals and to resolve energy, waste and environmental obstacles.
We currently offer bespoke one-to-one health checks to help your business:
– Get to grips with your sustainability goals.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental challenges.
– Use innovation to get the best out of your business resources.
– Get knowledge to go into new green markets.
Our health checks can help you uncover methods to:
– Reuse, recycle or reduce your waste.
– Meet your client and investor needs to demonstrate your commitment to sustainability.
– Develop new, cutting-edge, low carbon goods and services from waste.
– Link into the ever increasing eco-friendly market supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
Throughout a 30 minute health check session, EBRI will go over the particular sustainability task that the business is experiencing to ensure that its team of experts can then design a bespoke summary of their recommendations, research findings and various other useful information to help the business.
This will be provided later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email [email protected]
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.