At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for companies in Lichfield wanting to reduce carbon footprint, and develop brand-new revenue streams from waste materials.
The Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) is a first-rate centre for sustainability technology. We create services to help organizations and governments attain Net Zero targets, and turn waste materials into brand-new environmentally friendly goods. More and more clients wish to buy from suppliers with sustainability at the heart of their service. Research has shown that sustainability has real business benefits when integrated in to a company’s procedures including enhanced brand image and competitive advantage, raised performance and earnings, along with decreased expenses and waste.
In order to assist organizations maximise their opportunities by embracing sustainability best practice, we are providing one-to-one health checks to aid companies in Lichfield get to grips with their sustainability goals and to address energy, waste and environmental obstacles.
We now offer custom one-to-one health checks to help your organization:
– Get to grips with your sustainability objectives.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental challenges.
– Use innovation to obtain the very best out of your business assets.
– Get expertise to enter into brand-new eco-friendly markets.
Our health checks can aid you find ways to:
– Reuse, recycle or lower your waste.
– Meet your consumer and investor demands to demonstrate your dedication to sustainability.
– Develop brand-new, cutting-edge, low carbon goods and services from waste.
– Link in to the ever broadening environment-friendly industry supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
During a 30 min health check session, EBRI will talk about the particular sustainability problem that the company is facing to ensure that its team of specialists can then design a bespoke summary of their recommendations, research findings and other useful information to help the business.
This will be provided a few days later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.