At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for companies in Ludlow looking to reduce carbon footprint, and create brand-new income streams from waste products.
More and more consumers desire to buy from suppliers with sustainability at the heart of their business. Research has shown that sustainability has genuine business advantages when incorporated into a company’s procedures including boosted brand image and competitive advantage, boosted performance and profits, as well as minimized costs and waste.
In order to help companies increase their possibilities by taking on sustainability best practice, we are providing one-to-one health checks to assist companies in Ludlow get to grips with their sustainability objectives and to solve energy, waste and environmental obstacles.
We currently provide bespoke one-to-one health checks to assist your organization:
– Get to grips with your sustainability objectives.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
– Use innovation to obtain the very best out of your business resources.
– Get practical knowledge to enter into brand-new environment-friendly markets.
Our health checks can help you uncover ways to:
– Reuse, recycle or minimize your waste.
– Meet your consumer and investor demands to demonstrate your commitment to sustainability.
– Develop new, cutting-edge, low carbon goods and services from waste.
– Link into the ever increasing green market supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
Throughout a 30 min health check session, EBRI will discuss the particular sustainability task that the firm is facing so that its team of specialists can then design a bespoke summary of their recommendations, research findings and various other useful information to aid the business.
This will be provided a few days later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email [email protected]
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.