At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for organizations in Market Drayton seeking to minimize carbon footprint, and create new revenue streams from waste products.
More and more customers want to purchase from suppliers with sustainability at the heart of their business. Research has shown that sustainability has genuine business benefits when integrated into a firm’s procedures including improved brand image and competitive advantage, boosted productivity and profits, as well as lowered costs and waste.
In order to help companies increase their chances by taking on sustainability best practice, we are providing one-to-one health checks to aid firms in Market Drayton get to grips with their sustainability objectives and to solve energy, waste and environmental obstacles.
We currently offer custom one-to-one health checks to assist your organization:
– Get to grips with your sustainability goals.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
– Use innovation to get the best out of your company assets.
– Get expertise to enter brand-new green markets.
Our health checks can help you discover ways to:
– Reuse, recycle or minimize your waste.
– Meet your client and investor demands to show your commitment to sustainability.
– Develop new, ingenious, low carbon products and services from waste.
– Link in to the ever increasing eco-friendly industry supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
During a 30 min health check session, EBRI will review the particular sustainability challenge that the company is experiencing so that its team of specialists can then design a bespoke summary of their suggestions, research findings and various other beneficial information to help the business.
This will be provided later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email [email protected]
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.