At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for companies in Newcastle-under-Lyme seeking to reduce carbon footprint, and create brand-new income streams from waste materials.
The Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) is a world-class centre for sustainability advancement. We create services to assist organizations and governments achieve Net Zero targets, and turn waste products into new sustainable goods. More and more clients intend to buy from organizations with sustainability at the heart of their organization. Research has revealed that sustainability has real business benefits when integrated in to a company’s procedures including boosted brand image and competitive advantage, increased performance and profits, along with decreased expenses and waste.
In order to help companies maximise their chances by embracing sustainability best practice, we are offering one-to-one health checks to assist business in Newcastle-under-Lyme get to grips with their sustainability goals and to address energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
We currently offer custom one-to-one health checks to assist your company:
– Get to grips with your sustainability goals.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
– Use innovation to obtain the best out of your business assets.
– Get practical knowledge to enter into new environment-friendly markets.
Our health checks can assist you find ways to:
– Reuse, recycle or lower your waste.
– Meet your consumer and investor needs to demonstrate your commitment to sustainability.
– Develop brand-new, cutting-edge, low carbon products and services from waste.
– Link into the ever broadening eco-friendly industry supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
During a 30 minute health check session, EBRI will review the particular sustainability challenge that the company is taking on so that its team of experts can then devise a bespoke summary of their recommendations, research findings and various other beneficial information to assist the business.
This will be provided a few days later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email email@example.com
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.