At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for businesses in Newport, Shropshire seeking to reduce carbon footprint, and create new income streams from waste products.
More and more clients want to buy from organizations with sustainability at the heart of their service. Research has revealed that sustainability has real business advantages when incorporated into a company’s procedures including improved brand image and competitive advantage, raised performance and profits, as well as reduced costs and waste.
In order to help businesses maximise their opportunities by adopting sustainability best practice, we are offering one-to-one health checks to help companies in Newport, Shropshire get to grips with their sustainability objectives and to address energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
We currently offer bespoke one-to-one health checks to assist your company:
– Get to grips with your sustainability objectives.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
– Use innovation to obtain the very best out of your business assets.
– Get practical knowledge to enter new environment-friendly markets.
Our health checks can assist you find ways to:
– Reuse, recycle or reduce your waste.
– Meet your consumer and investor needs to demonstrate your commitment to sustainability.
– Develop new, innovative, low carbon goods and services from waste.
– Link into the ever increasing green industry supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
During a 30 minute health check session, EBRI will discuss the particular sustainability challenge that the company is encountering to make sure that its team of specialists can then design a bespoke summary of their recommendations, research findings and various other useful information to aid the business.
This will be provided later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email [email protected]
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.