At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for organizations in Nuneaton seeking to minimize carbon footprint, and develop new income streams from waste products.
The Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) is a world-class centre for sustainability innovation. We develop options to assist organizations and governments achieve Net Zero targets, and turn waste products into brand-new environmentally friendly goods. An increasing number of customers intend to buy from suppliers with sustainability at the heart of their service. Research has revealed that sustainability has real business advantages when incorporated into a company’s procedures including enhanced brand image and competitive advantage, enhanced productivity and revenues, as well as decreased costs and waste.
In order to aid companies increase their opportunities by taking on sustainability best practice, we are offering one-to-one health checks to assist business in Nuneaton get to grips with their sustainability objectives and to solve energy, waste and environmental obstacles.
We currently offer bespoke one-to-one health checks to assist your company:
– Get to grips with your sustainability objectives.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
– Use innovation to obtain the best out of your business resources.
– Get practical knowledge to get into new green markets.
Our health checks can help you find means to:
– Reuse, recycle or lower your waste.
– Meet your consumer and investor needs to show your dedication to sustainability.
– Develop new, innovative, low carbon products and services from waste.
– Link into the ever broadening eco-friendly market supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
Throughout a 30 minute health check session, EBRI will talk about the particular sustainability problem that the firm is experiencing to make sure that its team of specialists can then develop a bespoke summary of their recommendations, research findings and various other valuable information to help the business.
This will be provided a few days later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email email@example.com
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.