At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for organizations in Oldbury wanting to decrease carbon footprint, and develop new income streams from waste materials.
More and more clients desire to purchase from suppliers with sustainability at the heart of their company. Research has revealed that sustainability has real business benefits when integrated into a firm’s operations including enhanced brand image and competitive advantage, boosted productivity and revenues, as well as decreased expenses and waste.
In order to aid organizations maximise their chances by taking on sustainability best practice, we are offering one-to-one health checks to assist firms in Oldbury get to grips with their sustainability objectives and to resolve energy, waste and environmental challenges.
We currently provide custom one-to-one health checks to help your business:
– Get to grips with your sustainability objectives.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental challenges.
– Use innovation to obtain the very best out of your company resources.
– Get knowledge to enter brand-new green markets.
Our health checks can help you discover means to:
– Reuse, recycle or decrease your waste.
– Meet your client and investor demands to demonstrate your dedication to sustainability.
– Develop new, innovative, low carbon goods and services from waste.
– Link into the ever increasing environment-friendly market supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
During a 30 minute health check session, EBRI will talk about the particular sustainability problem that the firm is facing to ensure that its team of specialists can then devise a bespoke summary of their suggestions, research findings and various other valuable information to assist the business.
This will be provided a few days later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email [email protected]
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.