At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for businesses in Oswestry wanting to decrease carbon footprint, and create new revenue streams from waste materials.
More and more clients desire to buy from companies with sustainability at the heart of their service. Research has revealed that sustainability has genuine business benefits when integrated into a company’s operations including improved brand image and competitive advantage, enhanced efficiency and revenues, as well as reduced costs and waste.
In order to aid companies maximise their opportunities by embracing sustainability best practice, we are providing one-to-one health checks to assist business in Oswestry get to grips with their sustainability objectives and to resolve energy, waste and environmental challenges.
We now provide custom one-to-one health checks to aid your organization:
– Get to grips with your sustainability goals.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental obstacles.
– Use innovation to get the very best out of your business assets.
– Get knowledge to go into new green markets.
Our health checks can aid you find means to:
– Reuse, recycle or minimize your waste.
– Meet your client and investor needs to show your commitment to sustainability.
– Develop new, innovative, low carbon goods and services from waste.
– Link into the ever expanding eco-friendly industry supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
Throughout a 30 min health check session, EBRI will go over the particular sustainability challenge that the business is facing to ensure that its team of experts can then create a bespoke summary of their recommendations, research findings and various other beneficial information to aid the business.
This will be provided a few days later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.