At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for businesses in Rowley Regis aiming to lower carbon footprint, and create brand-new revenue streams from waste products.
The Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) is a world-class centre for sustainability technology. We develop options to aid organizations and governments attain Net Zero targets, and transform waste products into brand-new environmentally friendly goods. A growing number of clients intend to purchase from suppliers with sustainability at the heart of their business. Research has shown that sustainability has genuine business benefits when integrated into a company’s procedures including improved brand image and competitive advantage, enhanced performance and earnings, in addition to decreased expenses and waste.
In order to help businesses maximise their chances by embracing sustainability best practice, we are providing one-to-one health checks to help firms in Rowley Regis get to grips with their sustainability objectives and to address energy, waste and environmental obstacles.
We currently provide bespoke one-to-one health checks to assist your organization:
– Get to grips with your sustainability goals.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental challenges.
– Use innovation to obtain the very best out of your business resources.
– Get knowledge to enter brand-new environment-friendly markets.
Our health checks can aid you uncover ways to:
– Reuse, recycle or lower your waste.
– Meet your client and investor demands to demonstrate your commitment to sustainability.
– Develop new, innovative, low carbon products and services from waste.
– Link into the ever increasing eco-friendly sector supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
Throughout a 30 min health check session, EBRI will discuss the particular sustainability problem that the business is experiencing to ensure that its team of experts can then develop a bespoke summary of their recommendations, research findings and other useful information to assist the business.
This will be provided a few days later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email email@example.com
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.