At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for organizations in Royal Leamington Spa looking to decrease carbon footprint, and develop brand-new income streams from waste products.
The Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) is a first-rate centre for sustainability development. We create services to help organizations and governments achieve Net Zero targets, and turn waste products into brand-new sustainable goods. More and more consumers wish to purchase from suppliers with sustainability at the heart of their business. Research has shown that sustainability has genuine business benefits when integrated into a company’s procedures including enhanced brand image and competitive advantage, enhanced performance and profits, as well as reduced costs and waste.
In order to help organizations increase their chances by adopting sustainability best practice, we are providing one-to-one health checks to assist firms in Royal Leamington Spa get to grips with their sustainability objectives and to resolve energy, waste and environmental obstacles.
We currently offer custom one-to-one health checks to assist your organization:
– Get to grips with your sustainability objectives.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
– Use innovation to obtain the very best out of your company assets.
– Get practical knowledge to get into brand-new eco-friendly markets.
Our health checks can help you discover methods to:
– Reuse, recycle or lower your waste.
– Meet your consumer and investor needs to demonstrate your dedication to sustainability.
– Develop brand-new, innovative, low carbon goods and services from waste.
– Link into the ever expanding environment-friendly industry supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
Throughout a 30 minute health check session, EBRI will review the particular sustainability task that the company is taking on to make sure that its team of specialists can then create a bespoke summary of their suggestions, research findings and various other beneficial information to help the business.
This will be provided a few days later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email [email protected]
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.