At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for organizations in Rugby aiming to reduce carbon footprint, and establish brand-new revenue streams from waste materials.
More and more clients desire to buy from suppliers with sustainability at the heart of their company. Research has revealed that sustainability has genuine business advantages when incorporated into a firm’s procedures including boosted brand image and competitive advantage, enhanced efficiency and earnings, as well as decreased expenses and waste.
In order to aid organizations maximise their possibilities by taking on sustainability best practice, we are offering one-to-one health checks to aid companies in Rugby get to grips with their sustainability goals and to solve energy, waste and environmental obstacles.
We currently offer bespoke one-to-one health checks to assist your company:
– Get to grips with your sustainability objectives.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental challenges.
– Use innovation to get the best out of your business resources.
– Get expertise to enter brand-new eco-friendly markets.
Our health checks can assist you discover ways to:
– Reuse, recycle or minimize your waste.
– Meet your client and investor demands to show your dedication to sustainability.
– Develop brand-new, cutting-edge, low carbon products and services from waste.
– Link into the ever broadening environment-friendly industry supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
Throughout a 30 min health check session, EBRI will discuss the particular sustainability challenge that the firm is facing to ensure that its team of experts can then devise a bespoke summary of their suggestions, research findings and other helpful information to aid the business.
This will be provided a few days later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email email@example.com
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.