At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for companies in Sandwell aiming to decrease carbon footprint, and create brand-new income streams from waste materials.
The Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) is a world-class centre for sustainability development. We create options to aid businesses and governments attain Net Zero targets, and turn waste products into new environmentally friendly products. More and more clients intend to buy from providers with sustainability at the heart of their business. Research has revealed that sustainability has genuine business advantages when incorporated in to a firm’s operations including improved brand image and competitive advantage, increased productivity and earnings, in addition to lowered expenses and waste.
In order to help companies maximise their possibilities by embracing sustainability best practice, we are offering one-to-one health checks to assist companies in Sandwell get to grips with their sustainability goals and to solve energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
We now provide custom one-to-one health checks to help your business:
– Get to grips with your sustainability objectives.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental obstacles.
– Use innovation to obtain the very best out of your business assets.
– Get expertise to go into new green markets.
Our health checks can aid you uncover methods to:
– Reuse, recycle or decrease your waste.
– Meet your consumer and investor demands to show your commitment to sustainability.
– Develop new, innovative, low carbon products and solutions from waste.
– Link into the ever expanding green market supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
During a 30 min health check session, EBRI will go over the particular sustainability challenge that the business is facing to ensure that its team of specialists can then develop a bespoke summary of their recommendations, research findings and other useful information to assist the business.
This will be provided later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email [email protected]
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.