At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for companies in Shrewsbury looking to minimize carbon footprint, and establish brand-new revenue streams from waste materials.
The Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) is a first-rate centre for sustainability advancement. We establish options to assist organizations and governments accomplish Net Zero targets, and transform waste materials into new sustainable products. More and more clients wish to purchase from suppliers with sustainability at the heart of their organization. Research has shown that sustainability has real business advantages when integrated in to a firm’s procedures including improved brand image and competitive advantage, boosted efficiency and revenues, along with reduced expenses and waste.
In order to assist companies maximise their possibilities by embracing sustainability best practice, we are providing one-to-one health checks to aid companies in Shrewsbury get to grips with their sustainability goals and to resolve energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
We currently offer custom one-to-one health checks to assist your company:
– Get to grips with your sustainability goals.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental challenges.
– Use innovation to obtain the very best out of your business resources.
– Get practical knowledge to enter into brand-new eco-friendly markets.
Our health checks can aid you find methods to:
– Reuse, recycle or minimize your waste.
– Meet your client and investor needs to show your commitment to sustainability.
– Develop brand-new, innovative, low carbon products and solutions from waste.
– Link into the ever increasing eco-friendly industry supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
Throughout a 30 min health check session, EBRI will talk about the particular sustainability task that the company is encountering to make sure that its team of specialists can then create a bespoke summary of their recommendations, research findings and other useful information to help the business.
This will be provided a few days later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email email@example.com
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.