At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for organizations in Shropshire looking to decrease carbon footprint, and establish brand-new revenue streams from waste products.
The Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) is a first-rate centre for sustainability development. We establish options to assist companies and governments accomplish Net Zero targets, and turn waste materials into brand-new sustainable goods. More and more consumers wish to buy from providers with sustainability at the heart of their service. Research has revealed that sustainability has genuine business benefits when incorporated into a company’s procedures including improved brand image and competitive advantage, boosted efficiency and earnings, in addition to decreased expenses and waste.
In order to assist businesses increase their chances by embracing sustainability best practice, we are offering one-to-one health checks to aid business in Shropshire get to grips with their sustainability goals and to address energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
We currently offer bespoke one-to-one health checks to assist your company:
– Get to grips with your sustainability goals.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental obstacles.
– Use innovation to get the best out of your company assets.
– Get practical knowledge to go into brand-new eco-friendly markets.
Our health checks can aid you discover methods to:
– Reuse, recycle or minimize your waste.
– Meet your consumer and investor needs to demonstrate your commitment to sustainability.
– Develop new, cutting-edge, low carbon products and services from waste.
– Link in to the ever increasing environment-friendly market supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
Throughout a 30 minute health check session, EBRI will talk about the particular sustainability challenge that the business is experiencing so that its team of experts can then design a bespoke summary of their recommendations, research findings and other beneficial information to aid the business.
This will be provided later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email [email protected]
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.