At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for organizations in Smethwick seeking to reduce carbon footprint, and establish new income streams from waste materials.
More and more consumers desire to purchase from companies with sustainability at the heart of their company. Research has revealed that sustainability has real business advantages when integrated in to a company’s operations including enhanced brand image and competitive advantage, enhanced performance and profits, as well as reduced expenses and waste.
In order to help organizations increase their opportunities by taking on sustainability best practice, we are offering one-to-one health checks to aid firms in Smethwick get to grips with their sustainability objectives and to resolve energy, waste and environmental challenges.
We now provide bespoke one-to-one health checks to help your business:
– Get to grips with your sustainability goals.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
– Use innovation to get the very best out of your business assets.
– Get knowledge to enter into brand-new green markets.
Our health checks can help you find methods to:
– Reuse, recycle or decrease your waste.
– Meet your client and investor needs to show your commitment to sustainability.
– Develop brand-new, innovative, low carbon products and services from waste.
– Link into the ever expanding eco-friendly sector supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
During a 30 min health check session, EBRI will discuss the particular sustainability challenge that the business is taking on to make sure that its team of specialists can then develop a bespoke summary of their suggestions, research findings and other helpful information to assist the business.
This will be provided a few days later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email email@example.com
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.