At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for companies in Solihull aiming to lower carbon footprint, and establish new revenue streams from waste products.
More and more consumers want to buy from suppliers with sustainability at the heart of their organization. Research has revealed that sustainability has real business advantages when incorporated into a firm’s procedures including boosted brand image and competitive advantage, boosted efficiency and profits, as well as lowered expenses and waste.
In order to help companies maximise their chances by embracing sustainability best practice, we are offering one-to-one health checks to help business in Solihull get to grips with their sustainability objectives and to address energy, waste and environmental obstacles.
We now provide custom one-to-one health checks to help your organization:
– Get to grips with your sustainability objectives.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
– Use innovation to get the best out of your company assets.
– Get knowledge to go into new green markets.
Our health checks can assist you discover methods to:
– Reuse, recycle or reduce your waste.
– Meet your customer and investor needs to show your dedication to sustainability.
– Develop new, innovative, low carbon products and solutions from waste.
– Link in to the ever broadening environment-friendly market supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
Throughout a 30 minute health check session, EBRI will discuss the particular sustainability challenge that the company is facing so that its team of specialists can then devise a bespoke summary of their recommendations, research findings and other useful information to assist the business.
This will be provided later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email [email protected]
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.