At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for companies in Stafford aiming to minimize carbon footprint, and establish brand-new revenue streams from waste materials.
More and more consumers want to buy from organizations with sustainability at the heart of their organization. Research has revealed that sustainability has genuine business benefits when incorporated in to a company’s operations including boosted brand image and competitive advantage, increased performance and revenues, as well as lowered costs and waste.
In order to aid companies maximise their opportunities by adopting sustainability best practice, we are providing one-to-one health checks to assist business in Stafford get to grips with their sustainability goals and to address energy, waste and environmental challenges.
We now provide custom one-to-one health checks to assist your business:
– Get to grips with your sustainability objectives.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
– Use innovation to obtain the very best out of your company assets.
– Get practical knowledge to go into brand-new green markets.
Our health checks can help you uncover methods to:
– Reuse, recycle or reduce your waste.
– Meet your customer and investor needs to show your commitment to sustainability.
– Develop brand-new, cutting-edge, low carbon goods and services from waste.
– Link into the ever broadening green sector supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
Throughout a 30 min health check session, EBRI will discuss the particular sustainability task that the firm is taking on so that its team of experts can then create a bespoke summary of their recommendations, research findings and other valuable information to help the business.
This will be provided a few days later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email [email protected]
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.