At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for businesses in Staffordshire wanting to lower carbon footprint, and create brand-new income streams from waste materials.
The Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) is a world-class centre for sustainability innovation. We develop options to help companies and governments achieve Net Zero targets, and transform waste materials into brand-new eco friendly goods. An increasing number of consumers want to buy from providers with sustainability at the heart of their business. Research has revealed that sustainability has real business benefits when integrated in to a company’s procedures including boosted brand image and competitive advantage, enhanced efficiency and revenues, in addition to decreased expenses and waste.
In order to aid businesses increase their chances by adopting sustainability best practice, we are offering one-to-one health checks to help business in Staffordshire get to grips with their sustainability objectives and to solve energy, waste and environmental obstacles.
We currently provide custom one-to-one health checks to aid your business:
– Get to grips with your sustainability goals.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental challenges.
– Use innovation to obtain the best out of your company resources.
– Get practical knowledge to enter into brand-new environment-friendly markets.
Our health checks can aid you uncover means to:
– Reuse, recycle or lower your waste.
– Meet your consumer and investor needs to demonstrate your commitment to sustainability.
– Develop new, innovative, low carbon products and services from waste.
– Link in to the ever broadening eco-friendly market supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
During a 30 minute health check session, EBRI will discuss the particular sustainability task that the company is taking on so that its team of experts can then develop a bespoke summary of their suggestions, research findings and various other helpful information to help the business.
This will be provided a few days later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email [email protected]
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.