At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for businesses in Stoke-on-Trent seeking to lower carbon footprint, and establish new income streams from waste products.
More and more consumers want to purchase from organizations with sustainability at the heart of their service. Research has revealed that sustainability has real business advantages when integrated in to a company’s procedures including enhanced brand image and competitive advantage, increased productivity and earnings, as well as reduced expenses and waste.
In order to aid businesses increase their chances by taking on sustainability best practice, we are offering one-to-one health checks to help companies in Stoke-on-Trent get to grips with their sustainability objectives and to address energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
We currently offer custom one-to-one health checks to assist your organization:
– Get to grips with your sustainability objectives.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental challenges.
– Use innovation to get the best out of your business assets.
– Get knowledge to enter new green markets.
Our health checks can help you discover ways to:
– Reuse, recycle or reduce your waste.
– Meet your client and investor needs to show your commitment to sustainability.
– Develop brand-new, cutting-edge, low carbon products and solutions from waste.
– Link into the ever broadening eco-friendly sector supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
Throughout a 30 minute health check session, EBRI will talk about the particular sustainability problem that the firm is facing to ensure that its team of experts can then develop a bespoke summary of their recommendations, research findings and various other useful information to help the business.
This will be provided a few days later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email [email protected]
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.