At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for organizations in Stourbridge aiming to reduce carbon footprint, and create new income streams from waste materials.
The Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) is a first-rate centre for sustainability advancement. We create options to help businesses and governments accomplish Net Zero targets, and turn waste products into brand-new eco friendly goods. More and more customers want to buy from providers with sustainability at the heart of their company. Research has shown that sustainability has genuine business benefits when integrated into a company’s operations including boosted brand image and competitive advantage, enhanced productivity and revenues, along with lowered costs and waste.
In order to assist companies increase their possibilities by adopting sustainability best practice, we are offering one-to-one health checks to help companies in Stourbridge get to grips with their sustainability goals and to solve energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
We currently offer bespoke one-to-one health checks to aid your business:
– Get to grips with your sustainability goals.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental obstacles.
– Use innovation to obtain the best out of your company assets.
– Get practical knowledge to get into brand-new green markets.
Our health checks can assist you discover ways to:
– Reuse, recycle or decrease your waste.
– Meet your client and investor needs to show your commitment to sustainability.
– Develop brand-new, cutting-edge, low carbon products and solutions from waste.
– Link in to the ever expanding green sector supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
During a 30 minute health check session, EBRI will talk about the particular sustainability problem that the firm is facing to ensure that its team of specialists can then develop a bespoke summary of their suggestions, research findings and various other valuable information to aid the business.
This will be provided later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email [email protected]
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.